At SYBO ApS (“SYBO” or "we" / “our”) data protection and confidentiality is a high priority.
This Privacy Notice explains how personal information about you is collected, shared and used by SYBO and how you can exercise your privacy rights. This Privacy Notice applies to personal information that we collect when you use our mobile game applications, forums, websites and other online products and services (collectively, the “Services”) or when you otherwise interact with us.
We may amend and/or update this Privacy Notice from time to time by posting a new version in response to changing legal, technical or business reasons and developments. If we make material changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the notice and, depending on the specific amendments, we may provide you with additional notice. We encourage you to review the Privacy Notice whenever you access our Services to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy. Your continued use of the Services shall mean your acceptance of the changes to this Privacy Notice.
Information we collect
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide voluntarily to us, such as when you participate in a contest and promotion, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, send us an email or otherwise interact with us. The types of information we may collect about you include your name, social networking screen names or IDs, email address and any other information you choose to provide.
Information we collect automatically
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect certain information from you and/or your device (which may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws), including:
• Age: when you download our game, we collect your age as indicated by you.
• Log Information: about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
• Device information: about the device you use to access our Services, including information about the device’s type, software and hardware, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and other unique device identifiers (such as Device ID and Advertising ID), device token, mobile network information and time zone.
• Usage information: relating to your use of our Services, including which applications you use and your interactions with other users.
• Consumption information: about your consumption habits relating to your use of our Services, including which purchases you make with both virtual and real currencies.
• Other Information: collected by cookies and other tracking technologies: we use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience and see which areas and features of our Services are popular. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
• Information from third parties: We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you log into our Services using a third party site or platform such as Facebook, we may access information about you from that site or platform, such as your screen name, profile information and friend lists, in accordance with the authorisation procedures determined by such third party site or platform. We may also collect information from app stores when you download or update one of our applications. We may also receive personal information about you from other third-party service providers and advertising partners.
We may feature advertising in our Services via showing third party advertisements as well as advertise our own Services via third parties. Thus, we may send your advertising ID to ad networks to enable them to serve you appropriate ads.
SYBO may disclose your personal information to advertising networks for the purpose of direct marketing. These advertising networks may be located in countries outside EU/EEA that have less restrictive data protection legislation. You can find a list of SYBO’s existing advertising networks partners and other third-party service providers and in which countries they are located by clicking here.
Third-party ad serving and analytics technologies are integrated into our Services, so if you do not want to be subject to these technologies, do not use or access our Services.
Our Services may also integrate third party Application Program Interfaces (APIs) and/or SDK’s, which allow others to collect and process information about you, including your geo-location information, to provide you with tailored advertisements, offers and other content. You have the ability to control the collection and use of your geo-location information at all times. You may disable location-based services at any time by adjusting the settings of your mobile device.
Social media, links to websites, other platforms
Our Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Our Services may contain links to websites, social media, platforms etc. We are not responsible for the contents of the websites, social media, platforms etc. of other companies or for the practices of such companies regarding the collection of personal information. When you visit other websites, social media, platforms etc., you should read the owners' policies on the protection of personal information and other relevant policies.
How we use your information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our current Services;
• Develop new Services;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information;
• Facilitate communications between users;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service and support;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, push notifications and support and administrative messages;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions and events offered by SYBO and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Personalise and improve our Services and provide tailored advertisements, content or features;
• Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
• Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
However, we do not request or intend to collect any “special categories information” such as information on health, race, religion, political opinions, sexual preferences or orientation. Be cautious when sharing this information about yourselves (or others) in our Services.
How we may disclose your information
We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this Privacy Notice:
• With other users of our Services;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable legal requirement;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of SYBO or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
• With your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregated information or otherwise anonymised information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
International Data Transfers
SYBO operates globally and our Services are global by nature. Your personal information collected via and/or by SYBO may be stored anywhere in the world and may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country of which you are a resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your country.
When we transfer your personal information internationally, SYBO takes steps to ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information and it is treated securely, lawfully and in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
We retain your personal information collected as described in this Privacy Notice for as long as needed to provide you the Services or we have a legitimate business reason to do so. r.
When we no longer have ongoing legitimate business reason to process your personal information, we will delete your data.
We have implemented security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet our high security policy standards. Accordingly, we strive to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information. This includes encryption of data and use of pseudonymisation, whenever applicable.
Your data protection rights
You are at any time entitled to be informed and/or access the personal information about you that we process, but with certain legislative exceptions. You have the right to:
i) object to the collection and further processing of your personal information;
ii) have your personal data updated, rectified, erased or blocked;
iii) receive information about you that you have provided to us;
iv) opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information; and
v) have your personal information transmitted to another data controller (data portability). In order for you to exercise your data protection rights we are obliged to verify your identity.
We can only verify your identity if you are logged in on one of our Services. You will therefore only be able to exercise your rights if you log in and follow the steps as explained.
If you want us to update, amend or delete the personal information that we have collected about you, wish to get access to the data being processed about you, or if you have any questions concerning the this Privacy Notice, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Withdrawal of consent
You may, at any time, withdraw any consent you have given, and we will no longer process your personal information, unless we can continue the processing based on another purpose. If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can withdraw it in the game or by contacting us using the contact information below.
Our Services are not intended to children and SYBO does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13. SYBO has implemented age-gate to its games to verify players age. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 13 (or under 16 in certain jurisdictions in the European Union) who uses our Services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will delete your child’s personal information if we are able to identify your child, unless you provide us with your verifiable consent for your child to continue to use our games.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us:
Name of the Data controller:
Jorcks Passage 1A, 4.1162 København K
If you wish to appeal against the processing of your personal information, please contact us as indicated above. You may also contact the Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet), Borgergade 28, 5., 1300 Copenhagen K.