Facebook Contest Rules
“Subway Surfers Graffiti”
1. The competition is undertaken by SYBO *.
2. You submit your participation in the competition as follows: send a private message to the Subway Surfers Facebook page with your drawing of your favorite Subway Surfers character.
3. The geographic area of the competition is global.
4. The competition opening date is December 21, 2016 and the termination date is January 30, 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. The number of prizes is 20. The prize is an exclusive artwork print. The retail value of each prize is approximately 5,- Euros.
6. The winners will be selected by an internal jury and the prizes will be awarded based on creativity, originality and humor. Winners will be selected no later than February 10, 2017.
7. Winners will be disclosed publicly on the Facebook page and contacted by Facebook private message February 17, 2017. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. Prizes will be delivered in March – April 2017. Prizes will be sent to the informed postal address.
9. Facebook is released of all responsibility and liability with respect to the competition. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
10. The competition is open to anyone. Parents must consent to minors’ participation. Employees of SYBO or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
11. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
13. SYBO reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by SYBO.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and SYBO reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. SYBO’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Danish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Copenhagen, Denmark.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
* SYBO denotes the SYBO group of companies, headquartered by SYBO Games ApS, Jorcks Passage 1 A, Copenhagen, Denmark.